Finally, the whole nation has found out an answer to the most iconic question, ‘Why did Kattappa kill Baahubali? S.S. Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali 2: The Conclusion, which released on April 28th, has taken the box office by heavy storm with humongous collections. With Prabhas as Baahubali and Rana Daggubati as his companion Bhallaladeva, Baahubali 2 has proved the stamina of Telugu Cinema worldwide. With highest collections ever, the film has collected a gross of Rs. 500 crores approximately, in just three days of its release.
From grandeur and massive buildings, CG work to VFX, the film has everything that a fan expected after watching the trailer of Baahubali 2. Though the director succeeded in presenting the answer to the reason behind Baahubali’s death, he missed out some important things and left them as clueless. Just have a look at them.
1. Who is Bhallaladeva’s wife?Even before the release of Baahubali 2: The Conclusion, everyone expects that director is going to introduce Rana’s wife in the second part because Rajamouli has introduced Badra (Adivi Sesh) as his son in Baahubali: The Beginning. But the director ended Baahubali franchise without revealing his wife.
2. Who is Avantika?It is a well-known fact that she is one of the lead roles in Baahubali franchise. But no one knows who she is? Avantika is known to the audience as one who wanted to sacrifice her life to save Devasena, but not more than that. The audience doesn’t have any clue who are her parents?
3. Sudeep Kiccha’s characterFans are excited to see their Superstar Sudeep in the second part also. He did a small cameo in the first part, and audience predicted that Kattappa and Mahendra Baahubali would take help of Sudeep to fight against Bhallaladeva, but it also didn’t happen.
4. How can a pouch have infinite number of arrows?(spoiler alert) When Pindari’s attack the Kuntala Kingdom, Prabhas and Anushka continuous release three arrows at a time, without any shortage of them. Looks like, they have infinite arrows in their pouch.
5. Baahubali Saving Kuntala KingdomIn this particular scene, where Bahubali breaks a dam to flood a war field to kill enemy soldiers. Now, the biggest question is how does he ensure his soldiers don’t get killed? When you observe, the lead actors, along with Anushka and few of their soldiers are on the terrace, but others are still in the downstairs.