Out of nowhere you stumble across some thing extraordinary on Facebook which will lift your spirits to a different dimension altogether. You kind of feel transcended to outer space that are beyond earthly things, this is the exact way I felt when I came across this page named ‘Shaatish Art’ his digital paintings are panacea to the human soul. So I thought why should I have all of it, a talent like this needs to be get noticed by a lot many. Because this guy deserves it.
So spare a few minutes and take a look at this amazing paintings…
P.S: The following paintings and text belongs to Shaatish Art
Credits: Shaatish Art
1) A Yazhi or Yali is an animal that is a chimera of a lion, elephant and a snake. They could have a lion face, its paws (and claws) and tail, hind legs, body, fangs of a snake and trunk of an elephant. Sometimes referred to as Vyalas, they are known for their ferociousness, speed, and strength. It possesses the male aggression and masculinity of the Lion, grace of the snake, and intelligence of an elephant. As a transmutated animal, a yazhi is said to be stronger than a lion or an elephant combined and for this reason, it was used as a mount during wars. Now Yazhi statue can be seen in Hindu temples. It is seen commonly sculpted on pillars, walls, and in the entrance of the side doors of temples. They are excellently carved and are shown as made of parts of elephant, lion, and horse as well.
2) Raavana praising lord shiva- The form we don’t always see or spoken about this great shiva devotee. The instrument he’s playing made from one of his arm attached with his head and the string is his vein. Quite tough one as first time painting the galaxy and it was fun to learn some mudra as well😊🙏🙌❤️
3) Kaali. The beauty significant for her darkness and grace❤️
4) Nagarajan aka Mahavatar Kriya Baba.🤘☝️ He’s meditating at sacred cave at Himalaya to open his kriya chakra. The cave has beautifully carved statue of Bogar siddhar(On his right) and Agathiyar Siddhar(On his left) on wall along with huge Trisoolam and Vel at the entrance and waterflow out from naga snake statue mouth. Just the ambiance of the cave and water sound I think could make anyone to meditate peacefully
5) Aarumugam Murugan. Quite tough one actually especially on the jewels and weapons part. Oh I also painted a tiny gold batucaves murugan statue at the background
6) Kaali- wake up at 3am and have trouble getting back to sleep. So I did a quick silhouette painting of maharishi doing surya namaskaram, kaali majestically form on the sunrise and blessed him. Hope your morning is blessed too😊🙏🙌❤️
7) Krishna:- Ragava.. Wake up. We have arrived. Just you and me here in this peaceful land. This is your destiny. The nature has blessed you.
8) Kangayam – This painting was done to support Jallikattu protest
9) IF the rumor going on now is true, here is my answer for you. Stop giving us your nonsense excuses by saying oh elephant resembles Ganesha and you have no intention to kill it~
𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉:- 𝑮𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂!! 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑼𝒔!!. 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅!. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓!
𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝑩𝒐𝒂𝒓:- 𝑶𝒉! 𝒔𝒐 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏. 𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒂, 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏?
𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒂:- 𝒖𝒖𝒉𝒉..𝒎𝒎𝒎 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒂𝒂..😓
10) Humanity has failed. You dont deserve this. On behalf of kind soul human, I bow to you pay the respect with my whole heart and tears. Bless your soul. Rest in peace with your child. See you in next life.I couldn’t express my pain to the soul. Hope my art does🙏🙌🐘💔 #Kerala #Soul #Humanity #Failed #Indian #Elephant
Little story time. “Jesus appeared to the Mahavatar(On the left) and asked him to send someone to the West to spread the teachings of life incarnations. Jesus told Mahavatar that his followers needed to learn how to receive him through deep meditation, as beautifully described in the verse. The Mahavatar is in constant communion with Christ; together they send out vibrations of redemption.”
12) Lord Hanuman