APJ Abdul Kalam popularly known as ‘Missile Man of India’ is no wonder an inspiration to millions of Indians spread across the world. The winner of Bharat Ratna – India’s highest civilian honor, is most popular for his interaction with the student community. He was an epitome of inspiration from rags to riches and his quotes are something that will always continue to get the best out of us.
Remembering him on his Birth anniversary, here are some inspiring quotes that he always played an important role in our lives.
1.“All Birds find shelter during the rain. But an Eagle avoids rain by flying above clouds.”
2.“Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
3.”All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
4.“You have to dream before your dreams can come true.”
5.“Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough.”
6.“I’m not a handsome guy, but I can give my hand to someone who needs help. Beauty is in the heart, not in the face.”
7.“The best brains of the nations may be found on the last benches of the classrooms.”
8.“You cannot change your future, but, you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.”
9.“If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means “First Attempt In Learning”. End is not the end, if fact E.N.D. means “Effort Never Dies.” If you get No as an answer, remember N.O. means “Next Opportunity”, So let’s be positive.”
10.“Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to those who dream and work.”
11. To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.
12. For me, there are two types of people: the young and the experienced.
13. No religion has mandated killing others as a requirement for its sustenance or promotion.
14. You see, God helps only people who work hard. That principle is very clear.
15. Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.
16. No religion has mandated killing others as a requirement for its sustenance or promotion.
17. Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
18. Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
19. Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.
20. Poetry comes from the highest happiness or the deepest sorrow.