Due to increase in working hours and food sectors in our localities, we have been constant victims to acidity and it is one of the most problematic things that can occur to us. It is the reason behind many other health problems too. it is really important for us to follow a healthy food schedule. But is sometimes becomes necessary for us to have junk food. Hence, we definitely follow prey to acidity. Here are a few home remedies that help us with it and are definitely much better than medication.
1. Eat raw Tulasi Leaves or boil them in water and sip it. do this as a daily routine.
2. Saunf helps the digestive tract be healthy and happy.
3. Dalchina Chekka (Cinammon) works as a natural antacid and can settle your stomach, by improving digestion and absorption. Cinnamon tea is one such dish we can make very easily and consume.
4. Buttermilk either plain or Coriander leaves or a dash or black pepper or jeera powder can be extremely helpful to reduce acidity in stomach.
5. Lavangam (Cloves) prevent the formation of gas.
6. Allam (Ginger) in tea or raw or in water improves digestion and hence reduces acidity.
7. Jeera works as a great acid neutralizer in our stomachs and hence we should include it in our every day diet.
8. Eating raw almonds also helps us.
9. Have ‘luke warm water+lemon+honey’ every morning on an empty stomach. The body can naturally balance out its acid levels.
10. Eat apples very frequently.