It doesn’t matter if we like shopping or no. When there is need andaram deeniko daaniki shopping cheyyalsinde. Some people get out of the mall real quick while some others just spend their life out in the place.
Here are a few kinds of shoppers that we definitely meet and know.
1. The fastest shopperThese kind of people asalu…em kavalo telsina teliyakapoina, they finish their shopping in just such a little time and go out of the mall.
2. The bargain shoppersEmi konna, ekkada konna kuda … price tag ekva unna, takva unna, all they do is bargain till their last breath. Vallatho manam velthe, we just have to tell them the piece that we liked and they will do the rest.
3. The slow shoppersShopping ki oka mall ki velthe, they spend 5 hours and come out without buying anything at all.
4. The shopaholicsThese people are always into shopping. They just need money and some place to buy stuff.
5. The online shoppersYou ask them for something or they need something…phone teestharu and order chestharu. They just hate going outside and shop!
6. The extremistVeellaki oka book kavalante…dozen kontaru. Edi konna jagratha lo or aagam lo ekva konestharu!
7. The shopping hatersThese people totally hate shopping anything and are always relying on friends and family.
8. The kanjoos shoppersAvasaram unnavi kuda konaru..kanjoosness valla. Edi konna takva price lo ekkada dorkuthada ani research chestharu.